This workshop explores the anatomy and biomechanics involved in the normal healthy functioning of the lumbo-pelvic region, some of the dysfunctions that can occur and exercise progressions to restore optimal function.
This is a 3-hour workshop.
- To understand optimal function and movement patterns of lumbo-pelvic region.
- To review anatomy and muscular involvement.
- To understand common dysfunctions.
- To understand exercises and progressions to optimise lumbo-pelvic function.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.