STOTT PILATES® Interval Training on the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp®, Level 2
Challenges coordination and cardiovascular fitness with more complex jumping intervals using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder in this interactive workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Give your clients and classes something to jump about with this pumped-up workout on the Reformer. Building on the intensity of Level 1, this workshop continues to challenge coordination and cardiovascular fitness with more complex jumping intervals using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder. Learn to ensure safety and proper technique while incorporating strengthening exercises for the upper and lower body, as well as the all-important core. Designed for Intermediate to Advanced-level clients or groups, this intense workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, delivers all-over fitness while easily motivating and maintaining interest.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to more advanced exercises on the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp and Reformer. – Build on jumping intervals while maintaining proper form.
- Develop increased core stability through targeted strengthening exercises.
- Discover exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- Discover how to motivate and generate increased interest.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use the following:
- Reformer Jumpboard or Jumpboard with Cross-bow or Cardio-Tramp™ (1 per Reformer)
- Padded Platform Extender (1 per Reformer)
- Foam Cushion ‘B’ (1 per Reformer, optional)
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.