STOTT PILATES® Workshop Interval Training on the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp®, Level 1
Learn to challenge and motivate clients and classes using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder with the Reformer in this workshop developed by the Merrithew® team
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Innovative and simple jumping combinations are combined with upper and lower body strength and flexibility exercises. This unique cardio / strength interval workout on the solid accessory board or resilient vertical trampoline, challenges the core and total body strength while elevating the heart rate, all while focusing on proper jumping technique. This energetic format keeps clients and classes on the move.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp and Reformer exercises.
- Challenge client’s cardiovascular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen the lower body through jump sequences.
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- This course will use a STOTT PILATES® Reformer and jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp®.
This course will use a STOTT PILATES® Reformer and jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp®.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.