Inject energy and challenge into any Matwork routine with the versatile Fitness Circle® resistance ring. In this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, you will learn how this popular exercise accessory can add targeted resistance and focus to both the upper and lower body. This invigorating workout guarantees to challenge strength, flexibility and core stability. Learn innovative cues and functional corrections to ensure safety and effectiveness.
This is a four-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to Fitness Circle exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Discover how to increase intensity with the Fitness Circle without sacrificing core stability.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.