STOTT PILATES® Workshop Complete Programming on the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer
Explore countless Essential through Advanced-level exercise combinations using the multiple V2 Max Plus™ Reformer components in this workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This all-in-one system facilitates hundreds of exercises adding fun, challenge and variety to Pilates workouts. The session, developed by the Merrithew™ team, comprises countless Essential through Advanced-level exercise combinations using the multiple V2 Max Plus Reformer components. Learn to perform Matwork and Cadillac exercises using the Mat Converter, then move on to Reformer and Vertical Frame-based repertoire ideas. Receive effective tips and tricks for cueing, modifying and correcting clients in group classes or private sessions. This workshop is ideal for seasoned Pilates instructors or those who want to learn more about this popular mind-body fitness phenomenon.
This is a 6 hour V2 Max Plus™ Workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Discover the many programming options offered by the V2 Max Plus Reformer.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to exercises using the various features of the apparatus.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Discover effective cueing, correcting and modifications to address all client needs.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This course will cover the following equipment:
- V2 Max Plus Reformer
- Mat Converter
- Reformer Box
- Padded Platform Extender
- Foam Cushion ‘B’
- Double Loop Straps
Can’t find a date that works for you?
Register your interest, and we will contact you when this course becomes available.