The intensive Cadillac course prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Cadillac. By the end of this course you will be able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table.
This course includes 25 hours of instruction and teaching over 5 days.
This will incorporate a further 125 exercises to enhance your exercise programming including.
- Practice sessions at the beginning/end of the day are recommended and can be used in evidence for teaching log
- 15 hours' physical review
- 10 hours' practical teaching
- 10 hours' observation
- A variety of Essential & Intermediate exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table.
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment.
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilising the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs.
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness.
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications.
- The safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients.
If you have only taken Comprehensive Matwork & Reformer, Intensive Mat-Plus or Intensive Reformer or Intensive Cadillac, Chair & Barrel courses and have not taken the Level 2 course(s) but wish to certify, you may take only a Level 1 exam.
- STOTT PILATES Certification
Note: students can teach before the exam. They would be known as a STOTT PILATES Trained Instructor. Once they have passed, students would be known as a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor.
- STOTT PILATES Mat and Reformer
- STOTT PILATES Intensive Mat-Plus or Intensive Reformer
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.