Get ready for golf season with this conditioning programme on the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer. This workshop uses exercises used by golf professionals and adapts them to the multi-functional reformer to provide support and added resistance while also challenging balance. Learn how to use the reformer to increase your mobility of the hips and shoulder girdle, while stabilising the knees and ankles to create the correct torso rotation for an effective golf swing.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
Beginning with standing warm up drills, we then examine the breath and how it can be optimised to bring mental focus on the golf course. We then analyse the biomechanics of an excellent golf swing by bringing awareness to the neuromuscular and skeletal systems to develop efficiency and power.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to modified exercises on the V2 Max Plus Reformer
- Explore specific exercises designed for golf conditioning, including a standing warm-up
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability, and coordination
- Hear cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.