High Intensity Interval Training
Push the limits by developing high intensity interval training that’ll help your clients become stronger and fitter than ever.
Course Type: CPD
About this High Intensity Interval Training course
HIIT is a quick and effective way to train your clients. HIIT is extremely popular because it provides both strength training and the calorie burning that comes with a cardio workout in intensely short sessions. Learn the skills to design and deliver HIIT training sessions that will challenge even the fittest of clients. Using HIIT, you will push your clients to their fitness limits and help them to burn fat in less time. In this High Intensity Interval Training course, you will learn how to design sessions for both individuals and groups.
Flexible learning formats
- Background of functional and high-intensity training.
- Understand the theory behind HIIT.
- Applying functional and high-intensity training to group sessions.
- Explore the benefits of each training method.
- Recognise the 7 movement patterns of the body.
- Learn Plyometrics and non-equipment-based exercises.
- Develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients.
- Teach a highly popular course.
- Learn techniques for teaching small groups – a great income generator.
- Increases your earning potential and employability.
- Broaden your client base and help boost your earnings.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to build a longstanding career.
- Taught by experienced and industry-qualified tutors who will provide guidance and support throughout the course.
- Unparalleled support online, over the phone and in person.
- You must be over 16.
- You will need a current Level 2 Exercise to Music or Gym Instructor or equivalent.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.
Course Dates and Locations
We deliver our face-to-face courses from state-of-the-art venues across England. This course is currently running from:
To find the best date and location for you, speak to one of our experienced course advisors.
Speak to a Course Advisor
Our course advisors are on hand to answer any of your questions. Simply fill out this form and we will contact you in the next 48 hours.