This course will teach you how to respond to anything from a minor injury to an emergency situation - a skill that is vital in the fitness industry, whether you are self employed or work for a gym. This Emergency First Aid in the Workplace qualification will be valid for 3 years from the day of your certification.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll become more employable
- You'll be qualified for 3 years
- Flexible learning, with part 1 of your course delivered online
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This is a short course with a mixture of theory and practical work.
Format: Classroom-based study
Duration: 1 day
- Students must be aged 16 or above
- No formal qualification required.
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- 10 CIMSPA points
This Emergency in First Aid course is a vital accompaniment to an instructor's portfolio. This course will be train you to deal with an emergency situation. Lessons include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to conduct a scene survey
- How to conduct a casualty survey
- First aid for a choking casualty
- First aid for an unresponsive casualty
- How to put a casualty in the recover position
- How to perform CPR (cardio pulmonary resuscitation)
- Identifying and managing casualties with external bleeding, shock, minor burns and scalds.
You will be assessed on the day of your course.
Call us on 0844 346 0036 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.