CORE™ Power & Stamina – Medicine Ball Interval Training, Volume 1 Workshop
Experience a unique full-body workout using the medicine ball in this intense athletic program workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
In this intense athletic program developed by the Merrithew™ team, you will experience a unique full-body workout using the medicine ball. Because of the shape and weight of the ball, this program will challenge your strength and agility as well as your endurance and stamina.
Based on a series of exercise intervals, incorporating the CORE Foundational Principles, you can increase or decrease the intensity of the workout based on the weight of the med ball you choose.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team. Participants are encouraged to wear training shoes for this workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Core Principles to exercises using a medicine ball.
- Understand how these exercises can be used in any fitness routine.
- Cue exercises to maintain safety and effectiveness
- Discover how to create programs that improve functionality and performance.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a medicine ball.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.