CORE™ Dynamic Resistance Training with Tubing Workshop
Discover various types of resistance tubing, and core resistance training with athletic-based movements that will challenge any athlete in this workshop..
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This new workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team features various types of resistance tubing, balances upper, lower and core resistance training with athletic-based movements that will challenge any athlete. This kind of peripheral resistance adds a unique component to the workout and adds elements of stability and balance to the exercises. The CORE™ foundational principles are applied in this high-powered workshop which focuses on form with intensity.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Core Principles to modified exercises on the Mat.
- Understand how the dynamic resistance of the tubing adds intensity to a workout.
- Understand how to add variety and challenge to traditional conditioning moves.
- Discover how to create programs that improve fitness and performance.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.