The Stability Chair™ can be an ultra-effective, compact piece of equipment for specially designed athletic conditioning workouts. Learn a variety of exercises that can benefit any level of athlete by retraining imbalanced muscles and building on the strength and agility of the whole body. This well-rounded workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, provides functional movements against spring resistance in a variety of positions that train core stability while working bilaterally, unilaterally or reciprocally with the limbs to enhance sport-specific performance or everyday life.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to modified exercises on the Stability Chair
- Challenge clients muscular system and build endurance
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning
What you will need
- Split-Pedal Stability Chair
- Pilates Mat
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.