The Stability Chair™ can be an ultra-effective, compact piece of equipment for specially designed athletic conditioning workouts. Learn a variety of exercises that can benefit any level of athlete by retraining imbalanced muscles and building on the strength and agility of the whole body.
This well-rounded workout provides functional movements against spring resistance in a variety of positions that train core stability while working bilaterally, unilaterally or reciprocally with the limbs to enhance sport-specific performance or everyday life. The workshop is ideal for Pilates Instructors, personal trainers, health professionals and group fitness instructors.
- Apply the principles of STOTT PILATES® to modified exercises on the Stability Chair
- Challenge clients’ muscular system and build endurance
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body
- Address the needs of athletic conditioning using specific exercises
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)