Clients will love the eleven specially arranged and selected segments that serve as the template for each session or class that you will learn to deliver during this course. After completing this program students will be prepared to teach the repertoire safely, effectively and with confidence.
This is a one-day course which will last 7 hours.
What you will learn
- Learn creative choreography of a well-balanced Barre workout.
- Receive a template to effectively guide participants to modify and choreograph future workouts.
- Break down various movements and explore the stabilization and mobilization required to achieve them.
- Learn how to cue, correct and modify effectively for all populations.
- Experience and implement six Total Barre Foundational Principles.
- Participants are supplied suggested beats per minute for each segment of the workout they learn with optional music playlist.
What you will achieve
- 0.7 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
Who can attend this course
No specific requirements. This course is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors. If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.