Show your clients how to engage their minds as well as their muscles by exploring exercises that focus on posture, core stability and body alignment. Supple Strength blends elements of Yoga, Pilates and body conditioning to build a challenging holistic workout. This is a great way for you to expand your client base and boost your income.
- You will be able to target new clients
- You will have the potential to earn more
- You will be able to include the supple strength exercises and techniques into PT sessions and other studio based classes
This intensive course is a mixture of theory and practical work.
Face to Face classroom
- Format: Face to face classroom
- Duration: 1 day
- Weekdays and weekend options available
This format is delivered in a virtual classroom. You may prefer to study from home to reduce the need to travel.
- Format: Virtual classroom
- Duration: 1 x 7hr virtual classroom session
- Weekend options available
What you will learn
Supple Strength is a take on Pilates and Yoga exercises, incorporating techniques that stretch and strengthen muscles for a strong and controlled routine. On this course, you will learn how to design and deliver challenging Supple Strength classes that will improve your clients' posture and core stability. Lessons will include:
- A range of postures and exercises that are based on yoga and Pilates
- How to plan and structure Supple Strength classes and one to one sessions
- How to demonstrate correct postural and exercise techniques
- How to create choreography for Supple Strength.
How you are assessed
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
What you will achieve
- YMCAfit Supple Strength
- 3.5 CIMSPA points
Who can do this course
- A (minimum) Level 2 Exercise to Music or Gym Instructor
- Experience of participating in a studio, yoga or Pilates class
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.