Discover how to add variety and challenge to existing Matwork routines by incorporating the Flex-Band® exerciser. Use the dynamic resistance of the Flex-Band® to isolate and tone peripheral muscle groups, while assisting core stabilization. Learn cues and corrections as well as modifications to ensure safety and effectiveness for all body types.
Sign up for notificationsArray
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to Flex-Band exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Learn to use the Flex-Band to sculpt, strengthen and tone the body’s core and periphery.
- Discover cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year).
- 2 REPs points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.