Comprised of a series of simple movements that challenge overall strength and stability through the core and periphery, this workshop uses the body’s own resistance. Fundamental Pilates principles are added to less traditional moves to focus on strength, alignment and correct biomechanics. This workshop is ideal for Pilates instructors, personal trainers, group fitness instructors.
This is a two-hour workshop.
Appropriate for increasing strength and mobility, learn how these straightforward sequences can be used to achieve increased functionality and improved performance. Particular attention is paid to balance in the lower kinetic chain, specifically the knee, hip, ankle and foot.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to modified Matwork exercises
- Use Matwork to improve alignment and biomechanics can be improved
- Employ simple movement patterns that focus on strength and endurance
- Create programs that improve functionality simply
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.