This workshop looks at enhancing the quality of movement in a series of flowing sequences, by focusing on breathing. You can use this Mat workout to energise the body and calm the mind, by incorporating small handheld weights to create a greater awareness of the periphery, while the essential breath patterns maintain mindfulness of the quality of movement.
This is a two-hour workshop.
- Apply STOTT PILATES five basic principles to select Matwork exercises.
- Incorporate small hand weights into Matwork exercises.
- Use light peripheral resistance to add challenge to Matwork exercises.
- Create simple programs to greatly improve functionality, strength and mobility.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.