This workshop looks at enhancing the quality of movement in a series of flowing sequences, by focusing on breathing. You can use this Mat workout to energise the body and calm the mind, by incorporating small handheld weights to create a greater awareness of the periphery, while the essential breath patterns maintain mindfulness of the quality of movement.
This is a two-hour workshop.
- Apply STOTT PILATES five basic principles to select Matwork exercises.
- Incorporate small hand weights into Matwork exercises.
- Use light peripheral resistance to add challenge to Matwork exercises.
- Create simple programs to greatly improve functionality, strength and mobility.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.