For participants already familiar with the Intermediate Matwork exercises, this session, developed by the Merrithew™ team, will be an invaluable review and a great workout. Practice the full selection of exercises from the STOTT PILATES® Intermediate Matwork repertoire. Hear cues and corrections for the more complex and coordinated Intermediate-level skills, with emphasis on the goals of the exercises, biomechanics and alignment.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to the full Intermediate Matwork repertoire
- Experience the entire exercise list in a fluid and continuous workout
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.