STOTT PILATES Workshop Foam Roller Challenge Level 2
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Learn to add further challenge to any Foam Roller™ routine with this energizing workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Using the Roller’s unstable nature and reducing the base of support increases the challenge to strength and balance and while motivating clients and classes alike. Learn to create programs with added intensity and variety while maintaining safety and cuing effectively.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to exercises using the Foam Roller
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Use the roller to challenge balance, stability and spatial awareness
- Understand how a smaller base of support intensifies a routine on the Foam Roller
- No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.