STOTT PILATES® Ultimate Body Sculpting – Flex-Band® Level 3
Discover how to add variety and challenge to existing Matwork routines by incorporating the Flex-Band® exerciser with this workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Learn intermediate-level exercises that challenge your core and muscle strength by adding variety and multi-dimensional joint movements to the basic Flex-Band® exerciser routine. This intense full-body workout works both the upper and lower body and uses similar exercises to those of the Reformer repertoire by featuring the same movements and breathing patterns. Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness are also covered.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
On this workshop, you will be taken through challenging sequences that strengthen muscles in the upper and lower parts of the body. Incorporate resistance techniques and the Flex-Band® into your routines to give your clients a full body workout with a twist.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to more challenging moves with the Flex-Band® exerciser.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how the Flex-Band® can intensify a routine and make it more three-dimensional.
- Focus on upper and lower-body work simultaneously using resistance.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 1.0 canfitpro
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.