STOTT PILATES® Total Body Sculpting – Flex-Band®, Level 2
Discover how this resistance band can transform simple Matwork exercises while maintaining focus on precision and control.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Explore exercises to increase core and peripheral strength, while adding multi-dimensional joint movements, variety and challenge to the basic Flex-Band exerciser routine developed by the Merrithew® team.
This workshop incorporates a resistance band and adds variety and challenges the basic Flex-Band exerciser routine by adding dimension and control. You use both your upper and lower body throughout this exercise.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to more challenging moves with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how to intensify a routine with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Focus on upper and lower-body work simultaneously using resistance.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Flex-Band® exerciser.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.