Learn to use the various reformer components and accessories to intensify reformer repertoire and provide a stimulating workout for athletes, dancers, and highly conditioned clients. Exercises in the Advanced repertoire require greater strength, stability and flexibility.
This course will run for 18 hours over 3 days.
- To use muscular initiation and sequencing of advanced-level exercises
- Employ multiple variations for variety and intensity
- Perform 70 exercises
If you have taken Advanced Matwork Advanced Reformer and Advanced Cadillac, Chair & Barrel courses and already hold a Level 1 certification, you are only required to take the Level 2 practical exam. If you have taken all of the relevant courses but do not hold a Level 1 certification, you are eligible to take a combined Level 1 & 2 exam.
- STOTT PILATES certificatio
- 1.8 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- Reformer level 1 (Essential & Intermediate)
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.