Clients with limited mobility or restricted movement need not shy away from exercise. Research shows that all active adults can benefit from exercising with music as it helps improve learning and memory, builds self-esteem, reduces stress and increases social interaction. Following the Total Barre® template, appropriate biomechanical principles are taught to help with cueing, motivating and modifying safely for less mobile, active adult clients. Leave with a client program that increases flexibility, balance and postural stability.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Learn how to apply the Total Barre Foundational Principles
- Understand how to use the Total Barre template
- Discover modifications appropriate for the still active but less mobile client
- Explore appropriate musical beats per minute for each section of the workout and the cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.