Learn to challenge clients with maximum safety and effectiveness by taking STOTT PILATES® Essential Matwork, developed by the Merrithew™ team, to a higher level of intensity. Discover how to add variety and increase the pace of a workout to improve muscular endurance and core stability, without sacrificing control and quality.
Sign up for notifications
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of the STOTT PILATES method to select Matwork exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how modifications increase exercise intensity and develop muscular endurance.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.