This exhilarating module was developed with leading indoor cycling specialists, the Indoor Cycling Group and will train you to deliver high intensity studio cycling classes. Indoor cycling is suitable for anyone and is great for weight management training as it's one of the quickest ways to burn calories using cardio equipment.
The benefits of taking this course
- Your course was developed with the Indoor Cycling Group
- You'll be teaching one of the most popular classes to hit the industry
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This is a flexible learning course with the majority of the course being taught online.
Format: A blend of classroom-based learning and online home study
Duration: 16 hours online learning and 1 day of practical work
The theory learning must be completed online via our eLearning website before the practical workshop.
What you will learn
The Indoor Cycling course will give you the necessary skills to teach your own intense and exciting indoor cycling classes. You will become an expert in cycling techniques, profiles and drills, using cycling-specific teaching techniques to push clients to reach their fitness goals. Lessons will include:
- Group teaching skills.
- The correct setup and posture.
- How to teach cycling techniques, cycling profiles and drills.
- How to plan, structure and deliver a class.
- Cycle-specific teaching skills.
- How to use music to enhance the experience.
- Health and safety issues
How you will be assessed
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- Multiple choice theory tests online
What do you qualify with
- Indoor Cycling Group Stages Online (from online learning)
- Indoor Cycling Group Stages Live (from face to face learning)
- 10 CIMSPA points
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.