The CORE™ Instructor Foundation Course Level 1 introduces important concepts of athletic conditioning and performance training, with an emphasis on foundational principles. You will be taught about alignment, biomechanics for major joints and how to train the three classifications of muscles to help an athlete reach their optimal performance. You will also be taken through resistance training methods, plyometric training, balance training and speed and agility training.
You will leave this course with two new interval training workouts, one based on muscular endurance and one focusing on high-intensity training.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- 7 hours over 1 day
Discover how CORE principles can help athletes achieve optimal strength and performance. This course will cover biomechanics, alignment and components of athletic conditioning, including resistance training methods, plyometric training, balance training, and speed and agility training. Performance training concepts such as periodisation are also introduced.
- Understand the theory behind the CORE principles
- Effectively apply CORE principles to a workout for clients at any level
- Teach a pre-programmed CORE Circuit class in a group format
- Cue, correct and modify effectively for all different types of clients
- Perform exercises found in traditional fitness training.
- STOTT PILATES - 0.7
- REPs - 6.0
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.