Employ an apprentice
YMCAfit apprenticeships can ensure that your workforce has the practical skills and qualifications your organisation needs now and in the future. What’s more your staff could be eligible to train for free.
Our training programmes are work-based so there will be minimal time away from work and all learners are given support throughout their studies from one of our highly experienced guidance assessors. YMCAfit also enjoy some of the highest completion rates in the sector.*
Apprenticeships can help your business benefit from:
- Increased skills and knowledge of staff
- Increased staff retention
- Motivated and engaged staff
- Enhanced profitability
- More flexibility
- Training tailored to your needs
- Reduced training and recruitment costs
In addition, there are a number of financial benefits to assist you:
- A £500 training sign up bonus for each 16-18 year old apprentice
- Up to £1500 wage grant (or £3000 enhanced grant for London employers) through the National Apprenticeship Service (SMEs employing 16-23 year olds only, eligibility criteria apply).
We offer the following fitness and leisure apprenticeship schemes:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor
- Level 2 Leisure Operations
- Level 2 Kids’ Fitness
- Level 3 Leisure Management
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
To find out more about any of our programmes please call us on 020 7343 1870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.