The ZEN•GA™ Mat Course will help you explore the foundational principles of ZEN•GA, which are breath, support, yield, flow. ZEN•GA movement patterns are based on the latest research in neuromyofascial training and on this course, you will learn how to apply this research to programmes for anyone at any level. The research of the fascial system will enhance your understand of movement and inform the programming of your ZEN•GA classes.
Be trained to master the repertoire and teach classes that incorporate creative and exploratory movements for mindful and challenging sequences.
This is a one-day course which will last 7 hours.
This course will cover the origins, principles and movements of ZEN•GA, while also teaching you about the science behind movement patterns. You'll learn how to understand and teach your own ZEN•GA classes for clients of all abilities.
- Explain the origins of ZEN•GA and be able to define what it is.
- Summarise the ZEN•GA principles - breath, support, yield, flow - and explain how they are incorporated in movement.
- Teach a ZEN•GA Foundation class to clients of any level.
- Effectively teach ZEN•GA programming to clients of any level.
- Understand foundational movement patterns and the fascial system through movement.
- Understand programming ideas that bring the principles to application.
- Exercises on the Mat that explore the Myofascial Meridians
- 0.7 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 4.0 canfitpro
- A certificate of completion recognising you as a ZENGA Instructor.
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.