This fluid dynamic workout, created by the Merrithew Health & Fitness™ team, includes movements from yoga, traditional fitness and the STOTT PILATES® method of exercise. The unstable nature of the Mini Stability Ball™ brings awareness to the deep stabilizing muscles of the body throughout this flowing workout. Combining balance, strength and fluid mindful movement, this routine will bring a sense of composure to any group or personal training environment.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified Matwork exercises.
- Understand how the larger Mini Stability Ball can be used to vary Mat-based exercises.
- Combine various types of exercises in a fluid conditioning workout.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
You can pay for YMCAfit courses in the following ways:
- Credit/debit card by telephone on 0843 221 1548
- In person at our offices during the hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Cheques or postal orders by post. Please make these payable to ‘YMCA Fitness Industry Training’
- Purchase order/invoice
- By fax on 0843 221 1548
Note: postal bookings can only be confirmed once we have received the payment and a completed application form, which is signed and dated. Please do not send cash through the post.