A moving meditation, this mindful workout combines elements of dance and yoga while incorporating the foundational principles of the STOTT PILATES® method of exercise. The workout, exclusively crafted by the Merrithew Health & Fitness™ team, promises to increase circulation, stimulate the central nervous system, and improve flexibility whilst strengthening the mind-body connection. The fluid floor-based sequences feature a greater focus on core strength, balance and coordination. If you’d like to have the grace of a dancer, with the power of a warrior, this workout is definitely for you.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified exercises on the Mat.
- Understand how the elements of various movement forms combine in one workout.
- Utilise simple exercises linked in fluid sequences, offering a dance-like quality.
- Create simple programs that improve flexibility and control.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- Workshop completion letter
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)