YMCA Cambridgeshire is conveniently close to the centre of Cambridge and the site overlooks a large public common. They have a gym with classes, housing and events and they're a charity who focus on supporting young people in reaching their potential.
- Parking available: No
- Disability access: Yes
- Gym access: Yes, but with a daily charge of £5.
- Places to eat: Subway, Nandos and Grafton Centre are within a 10 minute walk.
- Is there WIFI available? Yes
- Where is the nearest train station? 15 mins walk
- How far are the nearest bus stops? 5 mins