We’re ‘raising the barre’ with this workshop which adds even more neuromuscular challenge to coordination learned in Level 1.
Following the class template from the Foundation Course, balance and strength exercises now use a number of props such as Handweights or Toning Balls™, Foam Rollers™ and Ankle Tubing which will help challenge and bump up the strength and calorie burning results.
Working in a continuous flow to keep the heart rate elevated, a recommended play list of music is provided, as well as suggested beats per minute for each segment.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of the STOTT PILATES® method.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Employ modifications to increase exercise intensity and develop muscular endurance.
- Identify cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness when cueing to music.
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)