Adding these specially designed STOTT PILATES® Reformer exercises to a male client’s routine will boost athletic performance and strengthen the core to minimize the risk of injury. Learn how to tackle this total body workout for optimum strength, endurance, agility and conditioning. Discover how adding hand-held Toning Balls™ to a Reformer workout can build coordination and challenge the body from the inside out.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- To apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the Reformer.
- Specific exercises designed for male clients.
- To understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors. However, some experience of using the Reformer is recommended.
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.