Trainers of clients with scoliosis face genuine issues when designing a suitable exercise program. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew Health and Fitness™ team, learn the different forms of the condition and how each affects stability and mobility. Discover how the fundamentals of STOTT PILATES® can benefit clients with simple or more complex curvature of the spine. Learn to create effective programs that address the specific needs of this population using portable balance and resistance equipment.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- To understand the different causes and types of scoliosis.
- To discuss contraindicated movements in various parts of the body.
- To utilise the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer to aid in exercise programming.
- To select STOTT PILATES exercises that can be beneficial for clients with scoliosis.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal requirements, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.