Any trainer will realise the benefits of taking mums-to-be from traditional Matwork variations to select exercise modifications on the Reformer. Using current exercise guidelines provided by the ACOG and bearing in mind common anatomical and physiological changes, appropriate STOTT PILATES® exercise adaptations will be explored using the Reformer in innovative and beneficial ways. Workout safety and effectiveness remain paramount and the client’s risk factors pre-pregnancy fitness level, health concerns and fitness goals will all be taken in to account when creating new and ongoing programmes.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- To apply the principles of STOTT PILATES® to specific exercises on the Reformer.
- To understand movement essence and exercise goals for the prenatal client.
- Tp understand how exercise choices are made for the prenatal client and what modifications may need to be incorporated.
- Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.