Most women will be able to return to exercise 4-6 weeks after a regular birth or when they get clearance from their physician. Many of the exercises they may have been performing during the second and third trimester of pregnancy will be suitable now, but other exercises can be added to focus on reactivating and stabilizing the pelvic floor, transversus abdominis and obliques as well as developing lumbo-pelvic stability. This gentle but effective workout will incorporate Toning Balls™ to get mothers back on the right track.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- Apply the principles of STOTT PILATES® to exercises specific to the post-natal client.
- How to modify for the needs of this special population.
- How to incorporate Toning Balls in a post-natal workout.
- The special considerations for post-natal concerns.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal requirements, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.