Need to add some interest to your Matwork routine? Build on the exercises learned in Level 1 to create an awesome series that demonstrate how to mix up a standard Matwork routine by adding the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. Focusing on strength and agility, learn variations and modifications that will challenge and stimulate you and your clients alike. Maximise total-body strength, definition and muscular endurance with a dynamic workout that will leave you wanting more.
Sign up for notifications
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Master basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate levels.
- Modify these exercises with props including the Flex-Band®, Fitness Circle® and Toning Balls™.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® principles of stabilization to all exercises.
- Utilise cues and corrections to help ensure safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- Workshop completion letter
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.