This innovative and upbeat Mat-based workshop features small pieces of equipment, including the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. You will learn to create a full-body workout that focuses on strength and agility. Explore new alternatives to standard exercises with the added peripheral resistance of all three props.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Learn basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- Modify exercises with props including the Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Toning Balls
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles of stabilization to all exercises
- Learn cues and corrections to help ensure safety and effectiveness
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Circle
- Toning Balls
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.