Get down on the Mat for a workout that’s not for the faint-hearted. Welcome to the full-body workout athletes swear by for sports conditioning, cross training and a strong, injury-resistant core. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew Health and Fitness™ team, every last muscle will feel this challenging routine that uses Toning Balls™ and innovative exercise choices to focus on precision and control.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the Mat.
- Utilise specific exercises designed to challenge male clients.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Employ cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- Workshop completion letter
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)