The knee is a complex structure which can experience any number of injuries or conditions that interrupt normal functioning. This workshop explores the anatomy and biomechanics involved in the normal healthy functioning of the knee, some of the dysfunctions that can occur and exercise progressions to restore normal movements. After looking at the available movements and functioning of the knee, common abnormal or dysfunctional movement patterns will be addressed. Exercise progressions to rebuild normal muscle action and movement patterning will be presented. Designed to prepare the body for specific activities and enhance performance, these exercises can challenge and promote optimal functioning.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- To identify the optimal function and movement patterns of the knee joint.
- To explore anatomy and muscular involvement.
- To understand common dysfunctions.
- To perform exercises and progressions to optimise knee joint function.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.