Improve strength, power and agility through new variations of familiar exercises that challenge core stability and unilateral movement. Learn a format on the Reformer that perfect for your sports enthusiast clients and athletes of all levels.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified exercises on the Reformer.
- Challenge clients muscular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.