Improve strength, power and agility through new variations of familiar exercises that challenge core stability and unilateral movement. Learn a format on the Reformer that perfect for your sports enthusiast clients and athletes of all levels.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified exercises on the Reformer.
- Challenge clients muscular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.