Circuit Training can be an excellent option for personal trainers and small group instructors looking to change up the complexion of a session. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew Health and Fitness™ team, you will get tips and suggestions for creating an effective and stimulating workout using the multi-functional Reformer and the simple yet capable Stability Chair™. Clients of all levels will benefit from the varied positions and spring resistance that result in a complete full-body workout. Trainers will enjoy the flexibility that comes with combining two popular Pilates formats.
This is a 2-hour workshop.
- To utilise cueing ideas based on the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles.
- To understand how to use these pieces of equipment to add variety, challenge, support and resistance.
- To create a well-rounded workout using two different pieces of equipment.
- To employ programming options and exercise choices.
- Workshop completion letter
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
No formal qualifications required, this workshop is open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.