Athletes and trainers alike recognize the benefits of alternative training methods like Pilates. This second-level Reformer workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, builds on the first level by placing more emphasis on core stability, while challenging strength, power and agility. Learn unique moves that challenge unilateral movement, weight transference and torso rotation – as well as strength and mobility. This programming is ideal for all level athletes or conditioned individuals who want to take their game to the next level.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the V2 Max Plus Reformer.
- Learn specific exercises designed for athletic conditioning.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.