Explore exercises to increase core and peripheral strength, while adding multi-dimensional joint movements, variety and challenge to the basic Flex-Band exerciser routine developed by the Merrithew™ team. Discover how this resistance band can transform simple Matwork exercises while maintaining focus on precision and control.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to more challenging moves with the Flex-Band exerciser
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Understand how to intensify a routine with the Flex-Band exerciser
- Focus on upper and lower-body work simultaneously using resistance
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
- Flex-Band exerciser
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.