This workshop incorporates a resistance band and adds variety and challenges the basic Flex-Band exerciser routine by adding dimension and control. You use both your upper and lower body throughout this exercise.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to more challenging moves with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how to intensify a routine with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Focus on upper and lower-body work simultaneously using resistance.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.