Dynamic exercises can help develop more physical control. Flowing sequences require more endurance from the working muscles and fluid conditioning helps develop deeper connections throughout the body. In this workshop created by the programming team at Merrithew™, learn flowing exercise sequences using a softer and shorter Foam Roller that will aid in hydrating and mobilizing fascia while increasing joint range of motion and mental focus. Transitions between movements require strength and stability as well as coordination and concentration, fostering a sense of heightened awareness and self-perception.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Explore flowing sequences using a Foam Roller™ Soft Density
- Understand how flowing exercises can positively affect strength, mobility and focus
- Discuss how fascia can be targeted with rolling and hydrating movements
- Discover how concentration can increase overall body awareness
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
- Foam Roller™ Soft Density – 18 inch (Blue)
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.