Give your clients and classes something to jump about with this pumped up workout on the Reformer. Building on the intensity of Level 1, this workshop continues to challenge coordination and cardiovascular fitness with more complex jumping intervals using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder. Learn to ensure safety and proper technique while incorporating strengthening exercises for upper and lower body as well as the all-important core. Designed for Intermediate to Advanced-level clients or groups, this intense workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, delivers all-over fitness while easily motivating and maintaining interest.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to more advanced exercises on the Jumpboard or
- Cardio-Tramp and Reformer
- Build on jumping intervals while maintaining proper form
- Develop increased core stability through targeted strengthening exercises
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types
- Discover how to motivate and generate increased interest
What you will need
- Jumpboard or Jumpboard with Cross-bow or Cardio-Tramp (1 per Reformer)
- Padded Platform Extender (1 per Reformer)
- Foam Cushion 'B' (1 per Reformer, optional)
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.