Focus on the details of cueing and correcting many of the more difficult moves in this Intermediate Matwork workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Select exercises are broken down to identify the specific joint movement and muscular action. Learn cueing tips and modifications to help clients progress into this more challenging work while maintaining good form. Review observation skills and verbal cues and see real changes in the way clients move.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Review the movement and breath patterns of select Intermediate-level Matwork exercises.
- Understand joint movements and muscular work involved with exercises.
- Learn cues and imagery to help clients maximize benefit.
- Learn what to watch for and how to correct using the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES.
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.