Designed for those with knowledge of Advanced Matwork, this session, developed by the team at Merrithew™, takes participants through the full repertoire. Start with a thorough warmup before performing every exercise in a fluid workout. Participants gain a better understanding of how components of movement are continuously elevated and combined. Review how the goals of stability, mobility, sequencing, balance, endurance and coordination are achieved.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to all Advanced Matwork exercises
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Discover how to challenge clients’ strength and endurance safely while maintaining focus on core stability and alignment
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
What you qualify with
- 0.4 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.