Use the Reformer as a customisable tool to train and condition clients of any fitness level by adding the Padded Platform Extender and Pole. This workshop will teach you how to use the Extender for sitting, standing or kneeling exercises, while maintaining optimal scapular stability and promoting desired movement patterns using the Pole.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
This workshop will teach you how to use the Pole and Extender within a Reformer routine to adapt the workout to different levels of ability and increase intensity.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to select exercises on the Reformer and Padded Platform Extender.
- Discover how the Padded Platform Extender accessories can increase programming options on the Reformer.
- Learn how exercise modifications can challenge and support full body exercises against spring resistance.
- Understand how the Maple Pole can be used to maintain alignment and increase programmability.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
- 1.0 canfitpro
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.